Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Echo Park is making me feel all LOVEY inside!

Hello Creative Peeps! Lisa Hetrick here... and I've got some LOVEY DOVEY goodness to share with you today. This months design team is all centered around LOVEY's. So, I could NOT help myself by snatching up the entire paper pack of Echo Park's New BE MINE line.


Well, it all started like this... I had this BOX that was hanging around and I just couldn't throw it out. It was TOO good of a box. So... I decided to break it down, cut it up and make use of it as the base for my mini album... How's that for recycling?

So, with and empty canvas in hand (box parts), I started to pull together the new Echo Park paper and bits and baubles and whip up a lovey dovey album. Here's the cover below.


Here's a shot of the pinwheel flower detail. There's a wee little bit of the NEW Bo Bunny CRUSH line of papers in there. Some NEW Unity Stamps designed to go with the ECHO PARK Be Mine line, A cute little Maya Road rose button AND New HERO arts (my new FAVORITE flower stamp, called Flower CORSAGE)


Here's what the cover page looks like after you flip the pinwheel flower page. Yep, that's a pic of my and the hubs, circa 1998 the day we got married. I'm going to fill this book up with some pics of JUST US, through the years. And...hide a little journaling in a pocket called "The Story of Us." A little something I wrote about us awhile back. Awwwww! :) One thing I noticed about this pic...we look well rested. HA! Not so much anymore...


Here's a shot of the book and the pages inside. Bits, baubles, journal cards, some chipboard, a little bit of this and a little bit of that.


If you want to see the whole thing, LIVE and in person... You have to get to PhotoScraps, ASAP! And, as always... all the goodness shown in this book can be found in the store.

Get your Art ON!
Lisa ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment