Monday, January 3, 2011

Today's cards



I am so loving the "Be Mine" line from Echo Park! I can't stop playing with it and am trying to figure out if I can work it into my Demo Day project for January. I love everything about it...the colors, the boldness of the designs, the French artsy vibe. If you don't have any of this paper yet, get in and grab some before it goes.

I had a chance to make 2 cards today. Both of them are very easy and one has no stamping at all, just a few pieces of the matching cardstock stickers. The "Happy Everything" card uses 3 papers from Be Mine, a new Hero Arts stamp, and ribbon and pearls of course. The Paris card uses paper with a fabulous hot air balloon image on it and I felt like it didn't need anything stamped, just the cardstock stickers along with some ribbon and bling.

I hope my creative streak keeps on coming. These beautiful papers are double sided and are just screaming to be played with!

Cindy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment