Thursday, July 28, 2011

You and Me by MME

Some of my favorite photos of last summer are of my husband and I with our girls posing in our backyard before a friend's party. I love that my girls' personalities and their special relationship shine through in these photos. My Mind's Eye's Lime Twist line had the perfect colors to showcase my photos. Diecut papers are a favorite of mine and I began this layout trimming the circle paper to create a fun accent in the center of the layout. From there I built the layout adding many different pattern papers in a color-blocking fashion. I created other borders with Kaisercraft's Self Adhesive Rhinestone Strips and a Bazzill Just the Edge border. The Bazzill border was a plain white so I grabbed a bottle of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to change the color to a complementary blue. The "Happy Go Lucky" accessories sheet from the MME line had the perfect sentiment stickers. I created the title from this sticker sheet by punching holes in the banners, stringing them with the ever-popular baker's twine in purple, and pop-dotting the banners. Lastly, I layered the butterfly stickers and added rhinestones. Happy Go Lucky is just how I felt when I finished this layout . . .
Flat Lisa July DT 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment