Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cute as a Button

The new lines just released from My Mind's Eye are just amazing--love,love,love them!! It has always been one of my favorite companies and this release did not dissapoint! I am so happy with how this layout turned out....love how the cloud paper and the woodgrain paper work together to reinforce the "outdoor"theme of these pictures. The circle alphas are also MME and I think they add a lot of cute detail to the pages. Finishing touches: buttons, flowers with Hero Arts hues in the insides, lots of Baker's Twine, also from MME and a few butterflies from Little Yellow Bicycle. Little details such as a circle picture on the right (of my sweet hound Myrtle), ribbon "flags" used on both pages and corner rounding the woodgrain paper help make the page more interesting. Come check out what's new at the store this week. Great weather, hooray!! Gotta love this temp.!
Lisa H
Photobucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment