Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday greetings from Gina A!

Hope all of you are enjoying a wonderful holiday season!

I didn't have much time for blogging in these last weeks leading up to Christmas because I was busy CREATING! Stop in the store soon to see the sample treat bag and luminaria jar (in the mason jar) that I gave as gifts this year. Tracy is also posting a photo here of the frame I decoupaged for my daughter. I used one of our TPC Studio chipboard frames and altered it with black and white papers from my stash and the new Basic Grey "Little Black Dress" line (if you haven't seen this yet we have a beautiful selection in the store!) After the modge-podge dried I added a finish of Glossy Accents and I love the result! This is a good example of an idea you could "scraplift" for yourself or your gift-giving occasions in the new year.

And speaking of new years... I wish each of you a happy, healthy and successful 2012! It has been my pleasure to meet and get to know so many of you during my shifts in the store, as students in my classes, and/or as fellow crafters at the many Photoscraps Crops throughout the past year. I hope to see all of you often in 2012!

Happy new year!
Gina A.

No comments:

Post a Comment