Friday, December 30, 2011

January's Demo Day card

Wow, only one more day left of 2011!  It is hard to believe that another 365 days has flown by so quickly, but I am looking forward to 2012 and all that it will bring. 

The first Demo Day of 2012 will be happening on Saturday, January 14th from 11 - 4 pm.  As always, we will have fantastic projects for you to create and we will help guide you through them.  My card will use a stamp from MFT (My Favorite Things) though I will also bring along some basic sentiments that could be used instead, and a gorgeous paper from Basic Grey's Little Black Dress line (which I think Gina A gave a shout out about in another post) - this paper line is stunning!

One of my objectives when creating cards is to use layouts that can be used over and over again for many different occasions.  The card I've created for Demo Day is one of those kinds of cards. 

On a personal note, I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that I have gotten to know over the past few years of working and teaching at Photo Scraps.  So many of you have become friends and I feel so blessed to be able to share doing something that I love with so many people.  You have inspired and encouraged me, and I hope that I have given that back to you.  I look forward to seeing you throughout 2012.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment