Thursday, December 22, 2011

NEW CLASS: Flopsey Cards






Join me Saturday January 7th from 12 - 3 pm for my first class of 2012!  We will be making 5 cards using the absolutely adorable Flopsey stamps from My Favorite Things.  Flopsey is the cutest bunny stamp out there and is my personal favorite design of all the lines created by MFT.  We will be doing lots of Copic coloring and some detail cutting so make sure to bring your sharp scissors along.  Several cards use Glossy Accents (aka Diamond Glaze) as well, so if you own that product please bring it along too.

If you have your own Copics, please bring them with you.  Here is a list of colors we will be using:

N0
B02, B05, B21, B91
YG23
W1
R27, R83
BG10, BG15
C1
YR04, YR18
E23, E29, E31, E33
RV34

This class will be available as a kit if you are unable to attend in person.  Please let the store know you will need a kit when you call to register for the class.

I wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year.  I look forward to seeing you soon!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment