Monday, June 1, 2009

A bit about me...

Hello everyone! I'm Chrissy.I must say I am thrilled to be part of such a creative and oh so talented design team. Thank You Girls!
I suppose its time to say a bit about myself..mmm.. luckily for you I don't have much to say. I am a stay at home mom of 2 and I love every bit of it. I am 31 years old... but if anyone asks I'm still 29. I have been scrappin for about 9 years and I simply can't get enough of it. I moved to Maryland about 4 years ago from Pittsburgh (back when this store was the second floor scrapbook store) I must say.... Tracy has done an amazing job.... I love comming here! Keep up the great work!

Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chrissy, My name is Colleen and I am from Penn Hills. What part of Pittsburgh are you from? Look forward to meeting you. I am knew to scrapping and I love it! I only do cards so far!

    ReplyDelete