Monday, June 1, 2009

A few cards











Here are the first 4 cards I've made using My Little Shoebox papers, the line chosen for the Design Team to focus on this month. Have you ever felt intimidated by a paper? I felt that way when I first had it in my hands, but once I started cutting it up, I found that the cards came to me quite easily.

Two of the 4 cards have been stamped on, and the stamps I used were by Hero Arts. I love having a multitude of sayings in a wide variety of fonts. For the card that says "chirp", I cut that out of one of the papers from the line. Can you tell that I really like the green paper? I've used in on 3 of my 4 cards!
Keep watching for more DT projects this week.
Cindy








1 comment:

  1. I found you!!!

    Love these cards; the colors are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete