Monday, June 8, 2009

Girly layout from Lisa C

Hi Everyone,

Even though Lisa C knows how to blog now ( I watched her blog) I am posting her adorable two page layout for her. Last I heard earlier on Sunday was that her back is feeling better and she is moving around her house. She has stopped taking pain meds so it is good that she is still feeling better without the meds. I'll keep you all posted.

On to her adorable layout, she managed to get this finished right before her back went out. I'm sure that scrapping was not the cause of the back pain. Scrapping is therapy after all. Lisa combined the fun My Little Showbox papers with Hambly overlays. Did you know that the two companies are in the same town and often work together on products? We met ladies from both companies at the show we went to in Boston. Very nice. Notice how her neice manages to get both of her feet into the nail dryer. Too Cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment