Friday, June 5, 2009

Lisa Hetrick is da bomb!


I got to play today with our very own Lisa Hetrick's Scrappy Flower stamp designed by her for Unity Stamp Company. Did you know we had a star in our midst? Lisa has designed bunches of awesome stamps for Unity. It is too cool to work with an artist that actually creates the products we love to use.
My card uses Lisa's beautious flower, some fun ribbons and bling, and paper from My Little Shoebox, our Design Team company this month. I am lovin' the tab punch today. Look out for it on my next Demo Day card.

Have you stopped in to see the DT wall? I was in the store today and it looks great!! It is one thing to see these gorgeous creations on the computer, but it is a whole other experience to be able to put your hands on them and fondle them. Yep, I am a paper fondler!


Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment