Friday, November 6, 2009

A chance to play


In between all the craziness of today...kids home from school, errands, even swimming at the pool...I had a chance to make 1 card with Eskimo Kisses. I really love the rich colors and the elegance of some of the papers. For this card I used an Inkadinkado wooden stamp, Sweet Pum Memento ink, Kaiser rhinestones, and the front and back sides of one of the Eskimo Kisses papers. I also made a poinsettia (at least I hope it looks poinsettia-ish) from 6 petal punch and sponged the edges in white ink. I saw a tutorial online today about making your own poinsettias this way, and it was really super easy to do and took no time at all. Every year I get 1 (ok sometimes 2,3, or 4) new holiday stamps, and the wooden stamp I used is one of my new ones and I intend for it to go on some of my holiday cards this year. Let's not even talk about the stamps I bought last year and have never even inked up.
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment