Monday, November 2, 2009

November Already?

Hi everyone!

Such a cliche, but I cannot believe how fast time flies sometimes! We are still coming down from the sugar high from Halloween in our house and it is time to think about Christmas now. We have so many awesome holiday lines in the store right now, and among the cutest of them is the Basic Grey peppermint kisses papers. My layout used several of their decorative papers, the clear overlays (for journaling) and a feltie (the uber-cute reindeer!!). I have an urge on most, alright ALL, of my layouts these days to use multiple coordinating papers, rather than just one, or heaven forbid, just plain 'ol cardstock. I love the look of mixing and matching the papers, and I figure that someone way more talented than me has taken the time to design all those papers and has deemed them interchangeable, so who am I to challenge that? Hope you like my layout. Come see us at the store to see all our fab holiday scrapbooking and stamping supplies! Off to make dinner....Lisa H., aka: the tall Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment