Thursday, February 4, 2010

Easter cupcake wrapper

Hi everyone!! Wow I love this line! I have a class coming up with this paper... stay tuned for a sneak peek of it later this week... check in often as I'm sure all of us will have great stuff up our sleeves.

Here I threw together a cupcake wrapper. The egg paper in this line makes great cut outs! I wish I baked more ... its needs a beautiful cupcake doesn't it??

I made much more so check back daily to see more from this fabulous line. Its been forever since Ive seen such cute Easter paper... I bet you can't tell how much I love this line huh!? I want more!! You better get in there and scoop some up before I get it all!!! :)

I hope you enjoy... I'll try to have my items in the store by Monday to view in person!

See ya soon!
Chrissy

Ps... Thanks to everyone who took my last class it was a success and so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment