Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's a Spring Thing!

Hi, Lisa Hetrick here...
It's a beautiful snowy day. Um... a lot of snow! I hope everyone is safe, cozy and warm. I wanted to share a little bit of SPRING inspiration with you. Think Spring. I know it's kind of hard to do that when there are mountains of snow outside, but there's nothing stopping you from feeling SPRINGY on the inside!

This month the design team is sharing projects using a super fun line from WR Memory Keepers. Hippity Hoppity is sure to get you in the SPRING mood.

I decided to create a super duper oversized flower pot card using nothing but the patterned papers and some stamps. I sewed this little baby together to make it fun and sturdy. I used two brand new stamps here: Silhouette Ivy and Big and Small Flowers from Hero Arts, and Giggle from Treasure to Me, designed by yours truly for Unity Stamp Co. Also, it wouldn't be a finished product for me without a little bit of Copic coloring. The Big and Small Flowers are perfect for coloring.

The Hippity Hoppity line is fun, bright and BLINGY! lots of glittery papers. Stop in the store and get some. Lots and loads of great embellishments, to go with, too.

You can get all these products and MORE at the store!

Don't forget to check out the class schedule calendar. There is a lot going on in February. Go HERE for the schedule. You can go HERE to see my classes for this month. Join me!



No comments:

Post a Comment