Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello Sunshine!!

Though I love the new papers from Fancy Pants Beach Boy line that we are using for this month's Design Team, I just couldn't wrap my head around using any of them for this layout. I was determined to use these pictures and the embellishments (rub-ons, chip and cardstock shapes) all matched the theme perfectly. So, I thought outside the box and used another line's papers instead. I was searching high and low in the store for papers with more of a yellow-theme because that is what I pictured in my mind. The Fancy Pants papers, though FAB, had too much navy blue and red in them for my set of pictures. Instead I used the backsides of two papers from the Little Yellow Bicycle Babysaurus line--you never know which papers will work til you turn them over and are pleasantly surprised to find what you need!! I love yellow, esp for a happy summer layout like this. I also can't say enough about the quality of the Fancy Pants rub-ons....LOVE them! The bubbles, large wave, "Hello Sunshine" title and frame around the words "summer 2010" are all rub-ons. So easy to use, they are foolproof. And, yes, you can put them on paper or photos. Hope to see you soon! Off to watch Ellen! Lisa H., aka: Tall Lisa
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment