Friday, May 20, 2011

New class!!






Join me Saturday 6/11 from 12 - 3 pm for an all new card class! This class is my interpretation of the fabulous cards on the Darcie's board that arrived in April. We will be making 4 bright and happy candy-colored cards.

I was so attracted to the Darcie's board when it came in because of the bright colors which are truly outside of my comfort zone. It was great to expand my creative horizons and try my hand at the lively colors. Creating these cards was also my first experience with the Darcie's brand of clear stamps and let me tell you, they stamp beautifully! I highly recommend them.

We will be hand-cutting A LOT of pieces in this class as well as getting inky with Distress inks and daubers, so bringing your own pair of sharp detail scissors is a MUST.

The class fee includes 4 sponge daubers. And as always, if you cannot attend in person, kits will be available. Please tell us when you are signing up that you need a kit only. All my class kits come with color photos and directions.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment