Friday, May 6, 2011

A lizard, some balloons, and a baby carriage...

Wow, I cannot believe that we are a week into May. A new month brings new goodies for the Photo Scraps Design Team to play with. This month we will be featuring projects made with 2 fabulous new lines from Fancy Pants, Beach Bum and Beach Babe. These lines are colorful, fun, hip, and playful! I've made 3 easy cards to start the month off.

My first card uses a chipboard lizard (couldn't resist it) from the Beach Bum embellishments pack and one of the great Beach Bum papers. Love the swirls! A touch of ribbon and a little bling finish the card off.


My second card uses a wonderful stamp from Impression Obsession stamped in Chipped Sapphire Distress ink and a terrific plaid paper from Beach Bum. I brought this old fashioned pram stamp home well over a month ago and have been dying to play with it. This card would be perfect for the new mom of a baby boy. Again, a little ribbon and bling finish off the card.


My final card for tonight uses the playful striped paper from Beach Bum, a Hero Arts sentiment stamped on Black Cherry Staz On (my go-to red ink), balloons from Stampendous colored in with Copics and Glossy Accents used on the reflective parts of the balloon, plus bling and floss.


All the cards were quick and easy to make and I hope they show off the many different styles of cards you can create using one line of patterned paper.

Be sure to check out the Design Team wall to see all the projects up close and personal when you visit Photo Scraps!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment