Saturday, June 11, 2011

Enjoy The Scenic Route!!

Hello everyone! This month's Design Team challenge was to use the new, oh-so-fab and just a bit retro, WeRMemory Keepers Travel Time line. Such fun! The pictures I chose though really didn't have a "travel" vibe to them, even though the colors matched perfectly. So, I decided to use these papers anyhow and work in the travel-motif in the layout. The pictures I chose are of a hiking outing we took as a family so I pulled out the colors that worked with this line. I love the map paper used on the left side of the layout and the way the different decorative papers from this line mixed so well together! The "HIKE" banner was made with Maya Road canvas banners and rub-on letters, tied together with the awesome and oh-so-versatile baker's twine and the fun puffy fabric brads from the Travel Time line. Love it! Check out our samples in the store and enjoy the heat--guess summer is here!! Lisa H.
June DT Halstead

No comments:

Post a Comment