Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Design Team cards

I put these cards in the store over a week ago but completely forgot to blog about them. Ooops! I had a lot of fun playing with the We R Memory Keepers Travel Light line and a motorcycle stamp from Hero Arts again. I used a layout very similar to what I did for Demo Day but added a few more layers to mat my main image. The plaid paper was cut with the Tim Holtz Sizzix Ornamental die. Love that plaid paper! And the border with the interstate signs...that came off the edge of the plaid paper. I cut around the signs which worked perfectly to give me a scalloped edge on my card. Vrooom vrooom!

My next card has no stamping on it at all. I used the map paper from Travel Light which included the main retro image that I used as the focal point on my card. A super simple layout made this card lightning quick. I think it took 5 minutes at the most to put it together and I think it came out super cute. I find this card to be very fitting right now as we are leaving on a road trip to FL this week. It's Disney or bust!


Don't forget to look at our Design Team creations in person the next time you visit the store!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment