Monday, June 13, 2011

I-M-Memory Keeper

Hi from Gina A!
So, yes!, I'm the Memory Keeper in our family - and I love it, AND I love this month's We-R-Memory Keepers travel line! But I've got to admit - after working til the wee-hours of the morning each day last week to finish a HUGE farewell album for our church minister, I was not feeling too creative when it came time to work on these pages. So this two-page layout is pretty simple with no special techniques, yet I just love the results! The "Personal Travel Log" page was perfect for posting a copy of our itinerary for our trip to Sweden last summer along with journaling taken directly from my travel diary and photos of us at the airport. Simple, but still a great addition to our Sweden scrapbook.

As I tell my 101 Students all the time, the nice thing about working with one line of product is that the papers and embellishments are already matched for you. But don't be afraid to add papers or stickers from other lines as well. In these layouts, I used a blue dot paper from My Mind's Eye "Good Day Sunshine" line as my matting and a couple stickers (the speech bubble and arrow) from Cosmo Cricket "On the Record" line and I love how it all came together!

If you want to learn more about mixing, matching and creating embellishments for your layouts, join me for a Scrapbooking 102 class soon - check our store calendar for upcoming dates. Hope to see you soon!
Gina
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment