Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Travel Light with We R Memory Keepers

This crazy fun travel line from We R had me reminiscing the days of my son's travel baseball team. While in Mississippi for a tournament we stumbled across our first ever Sonic. The kids were thrilled to order from the car and be served by an old-fashioned carhop! I absolutely love the paper with the mileage calculator! I finally broke out my We R Sew Easy tools that I bought. (It feels so good to take a tool out of the package and try it out!!!) I loved creating a border in stitches next to my chipboard title and it couldn't have been easier. My daughter thought I had lost my mind when she hopped in the car at school and found me sewing on my layout while I was waiting for her! I used several pieces from the Layered Chipboard - tied off with the ever-popular baker's twine. The journal spot came from last year's Little Yellow Bicycle Pack Your Bags Journal Pad and the stitched brads are part of the Wander collection from Basic Grey.

Castaneda DT JUNE

No comments:

Post a Comment