Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Demo Day card for June



Here is my Demo Day card for June, well...almost. It seems that without knowing it, I chose some discontinued colors of cardstock for my card. (Goodbye Powder OP...I'll miss you!). So my card will look almost exactly like this one, just with slightly different shades of blues.

I chose to do a birthday card this month because Demo Day falls on my actual birthday (I like chocolate, hint hint!). But, if you don't need a birthday card, this card would make a great thank you or sympathy or thinking of you and I will have some other sentiments on my table besides "happy birthday".

I also have some spots available in my class this coming Saturday where we will be making some fun and bright cards using Darcie's stamps.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Cindy






No comments:

Post a Comment