Monday, November 7, 2011

Gina A. is getting SMASHED!

So how much fun are you having with your new SMASH products??? I'm having a blast playing with my SMASH book and embellishments AND my new Fancy Pants journals and I wanted to share some of what I've been doing!!!

Yes, these books are great for use as straight-out journals but I'm using mine as mini scrapbooks of sorts. I started with the blue SMASH journal and decided to use it for my annual "summer" mini book this year. What's fun is using the pre-printed pages as starting points or "prompts" for journaling or page ideas. If you look through these books however and see pages that don't scream "YOU", remember you can just rip them out or cover them up as I've done! Here's some examples of "before and after" shots from my SMASH book.






































No comments:

Post a Comment