Sunday, November 27, 2011

December's Demo Day card

Demo Day is one week earlier than usual for the month of December.  Join  us on Saturday December 10th from 11 - 4 pm for Demo Day! 

If you have not been in the past few months, I highly encourage you to come on out and make some great projects.  Lines at each table have virtually been eliminated since we have changed up our seating arrangements, so no more waiting to get at your favorite project tables.

Here is the card we will be making at my table.  It is quick and easy and the blue/silver/white combination is perfect for winter (which may eventually get here even though several of my daffodils bloomed today).  This is a great card for Christmas, Winter, or just the holiday season.  You could also use it just to say "hi" to a friend.  I will have a few different sentiments on the table, or you can skip the sentiment all together if you like.

I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I look forward to seeing you on Demo Day!


Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment