Thursday, November 3, 2011

The perfect Christmas tree!!

Sorry my design team entry is a tad late this month....I have been just a bit busy with the Silent Auction, which by the way raised a terrific amount of money!! Thank you to all our amazing customers who participated in this great cause last weekend.  We will continue to sell pink rubber ducks, pens and mints for the rest of the month of October...all for Breast Cancer Awareness month, so please check those out the next time you are in the store.
Now, back to my layout.....I just LOVED this line by Little Yellow Bicycle.  The "word" paper I used as my two background pages was my absolute favorite!!  Mixing and matching several other decorative papers from this line is my go-to plan on most layouts.  Completing the pages with ribbon, bling and an adorable tree stickpin finishes it off.  Hope to see you soon!!  Lisa H.


No comments:

Post a Comment