Monday, November 14, 2011

Winter Memories with LYB

Winter Twig from Little Yellow Bicycle is the perfect line to get me in the mood for a snowy winter! I took so many pictures of Blizzard '10 that I have not finished scrapping them all. This layout has 13 (Yes, 13!) photos with 7 of them hidden in the "Large Photo Fold Out" from Creek Bank Creations. I simply mounted the fold-out onto my layout and covered each flap, front & back, with paper and/or photos. A short length of baker's twine and a brad serve as the closure. Easy, fast, and utilizes lots of photos!

Also I used several pieces from the Journaling Cards. One is a hidden pull-out journal card. I cut two of the circular journaling spots in half using them as decorative elements instead of journaling. The Chipboard Words are always one of my faves as it makes titling such a breeze. I added a snowflake from the Paper Snowflake Kit and bling to the titles for an extra wow-factor. I am almost hoping for another such blizzard this winter. I love that it keeps my family home and serves as great cropping days!

No comments:

Post a Comment