Friday, November 4, 2011

Yummy's !!

While visiting Ocean City with friends this summer, we popped into the cutest darn shop called Yummy's. And, you guessed it....it sold nothing but yummy confections. I was so taken with the adorable decor and bought quite a few cupcakes (as to not be rude, of course!!) The pictures from that day turned out so fun so I thought I would make a layout about it. The new line from Three Bugs in a Rug called (appropriately) Bake me a Cake was the perfect choice for these pictures. I used the hot pink dot as my background papers and then used 3 different papers on the pages. I used a Martha border punch to make the blue border on the far right nad the sticker sheet that came with the line also. Using smaller photos (2x3inches) on a lot of the pics helped make this layout so fun and you can have those printed right here at Photo Scraps while you wait. I used aqua ink with my home printer to jazz up the journaling and I think that makes it all the more adorable. Hope you like it! Lisa H.

No comments:

Post a Comment