Saturday, February 4, 2012

February's Demo Day card and repeat class

Spring, where art thou?  Join me and the rest of the Photo Scraps girls on Saturday February 18th from 11 - 3 for our fabulous Demo Day!  To bring a little touch of Spring to February's Demo Day, we will be making a floral card at my table (with the beautiful Hero Arts stamp Fleurettes) with colors that I feel evoke early Spring - bright pink and green.  These colors make me happy, happy, happy! 


And for those who were unable to attend my last class, I am rerunning it on Saturday February 11th from 12 - 3 pm.  We will have lots of fun Copic coloring, trying out Distress Stains, making background paper with a technique, and creating some great cards.  Seats are already going quickly for this repeat class, so call the store soon to reserve your spot!  Kits are not available for this class due to techniques.  Here are the cards we will be making:






And lastly, be on the lookout for the Photo Scraps Design Team creations using our pick for February...3 fabulous lines from My Mind's Eye.  You have to see these lines in person.  They are gorgeous!

Hope to see you soon!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment