Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gina A says "Love it! Love it! Love it!"

If you haven't already been in the store to see this month's selection - the incredibly beautiful papers from My Mind's Eye - you should literally drop everything and COME IN NOW! Seriously, I fell in love with each of the lines so it was hard to choose just one for my Design Team Layout. I ended up using the papers and embellishments from the Follow Your Heart line. Oh my, soooo beautiful! I loved using the paper with lines so I could journal right on my page. I also tucked additional journaling behind the focal point picture (Need to learn about adding "hidden journaling" to your layouts? Sign up for my Journaling 101 class!) The rest of the embellishments from the line, including the beautiful buttons (these are not your mother's buttons, ladies!) and some baker's twine, added just the pizazz I needed to finish the 2-page spread. Now I can't wait to create something else with the other lines! Have fun with your own creations, too!
Gina A.

















Kim made a cute page for our Design Team wall this month.   I love how she has the banners going sideways up the side of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment