Saturday, February 18, 2012

MME: Follow Your Heart

My Mind's Eye has done it again! I honestly adore everything in the new collections! And, yes, most of it has come home with me. The wood plank papers are to die for with their rustic, yet feminine flair. I used these papers as my backgrounds for a layout of my beach weekend with my high school girlfriends last summer. It provided the perfect feel for my beachy layout. The new popular polygon designed papers are another fave of mine. I cut out some of the shapes and pop-dotted them for extra dimension. Two mini albums on the page house other photos that are not as exciting but still important enough to me that I wanted to record them. The albums were cut from more MME papers and bound together with jute and a trinket pin from their collection. My postcard journaling block is actually cut from one of the MME papers too. The gorgeous yellow bling and the other embellishments all also came from these gorgeous line. You have to come in and see it for yourself! But, hurry it is going fast . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment