Saturday, May 5, 2012

Gina A. has Fancy Pants :-)

OK, I thought that title might draw some attention - lol! Really,I do have lots of Fancy Pants papers and embellishments, though. I just love their lines and lately I am really,REALLY loving the Fancy Pants Brag Books! I am using them just as I'm using the fabulous SMASH books and products to create fun and easy mini-scrapbooks. The Fancy Pants Brag Books are especially great because they already include lots of blank lined-pages which are perfect for journaling or covering with papers and photos, plus built-in pocket pages and clear photo sleeves. For this month's Design Team I used one of the Brag Books along with the papers and embellishments from the WaveSearcher line to create a book chock full of memories of beach vacations through the years. To keep things simple, the photos appear in ramdom (vs chronalogical) order. Using this book I was able to scrapbook almost an entire box full of beach pics in just a few hours!!! Here's a few photos but you'll have to stop in the store to see the book in it's entirety. And if you like it (and I think you might! After all, what's not to like?!?!?)and/or you've already been using the Fancy Pants and/or SMASH products, please consider joining me at the next SMASH crop on Friday, April 27th. You'll be amazed and get lots of creative ideas from the many samples you'll see that night. For example: on the cover of my Fancy Pants beach book (shown here) I used my crop-o-dile to punch a hole and thread a beach-themed key chain. I got that idea from someone's book. THEN someone else saw that on MY book and suggested I could string one or more beach telescope pics! I LOVE that idea and I'll be doing it soon! Try out the Fancy Pants Brag Books and kits soon and see for yourself how fun it is to play with these great products.
Put your Fancy Pants on ladies and meet me at the CROP!
See you soon!
Gina A.


No comments:

Post a Comment