Wednesday, May 30, 2012

June's Demo Day card

Join us Saturday June 9th from 11 - 4 pm for the always-fun Photo Scraps Demo Day!  Yes, it is a week earlier for the month of June, so make sure to mark your calendars so you don't miss it. 

I will be showing you a quick and easy way to color this gorgeous Penny Black butterfly stamp (and the technique works great for other stamps too).  But wait...do you notice something wrong with this picture?  That's right, there's no ribbon!  I just could not figure out a way to squeeze it on there without distracting from the beauty that is the butterfly. And as always, I will have other sentiments available at my table in case you want something different from what I have stamped.

I look forward to seeing you soon!
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, This is gorgeous! Love the butterflies, always. Em.

    ReplyDelete