Friday, May 18, 2012

Fancy Pants Summer Soul

How can you not look at the bright, beautiful colors of Fancy Pants Summer Soul line and smell the ocean air and feel the salty spray on your face?  The patterned papers are so playful and easy to mix! I used a new 2" wide burlap ribbon we are carrying in the store as the anchor on my first page letting it fold and gather loosely on the page.  Behind it I fussy cut the surfboard border from the Border Strips paper even popping a few boards up and accenting them with twine and Dew Drops.  On the second page I again used a peice of the burlap as an accent and added a new pom pom ribbon from Webster's Pages.  To get more pix (an additional 5!) on the layout I created a mini album using 4x6 photo sleeves in a waterfall formation.  Then I created tabs for each page for easy turning.  The Petaloo flowers from my stash were not the color I wanted so I inked them to complement the papers.  I added more stickers, ribbon and Dew Drops and called it a day.  Now to play with the Fancy Pants Wave Searcher line!

No comments:

Post a Comment