Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Mystery Facebook poster shared a great Pan Pastel video


Sssshh....I've snuck into Photo Scraps' Facebook page! Yep, I've cracked the code! Of course, I can't share my identity or my cover would be blown! Since I'm here, I want to share with you my little find while I was at the store today.....METALLIC Pan Pastels! I cannot wait to play with my new find! In the meantime, I'd like to share a video demonstrating how awesome these little pots of yumminess truly are! Enjoy

 http://youtu.be/eCoK57NQFZ0

How to use Metallic Pan Pastels and create Faux metal effects by Nikky Hall, Polkadoodles. Nikky shows you the best technique to use Pan Pastel and how to make the product last longer. Nikky uses a Versamark inkpad and share hints and tips on how to create some great faux metal effects for cardmaking, scrapbooking, altered media and crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment