Saturday, November 16, 2013

December Demo Day cards

I cannot believe that I am posting my cards for the last Demo Day of 2013.  What a creative year it has been!

Join us for the final Demo Day of 2013 on Saturday December 14th from 11 - 4 pm.  We will be making 2 cards at my table, one that is adorable and one that is elegant.  Each of the cards could be used either as Christmas cards or Winter cards.  As always, I will have a variety of sentiment stamps on hand for you to choose from. 

We will be playing with Copics on this adorable snowman card.  Isn't he cute?  He reminds me of a marshmallow :)

I will teach you how to make this quick masked background on my elegant card.  This card was inspired by one I saw on the web from the amazingly talented KittieKraft.

I will have 50 of each card available so make sure to stop in on December's Demo Day!

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment