Friday, February 28, 2014

4th Northwoods card!!

Finally, I have had a chance to create my 4th card (the daffodil) for my Northwoods Floral Cards - whew!  I really love this card because daffodils and spring flowers hold a very special place in my heart since I missed spring 6 years ago fighting for my life against necrotizing fasciitis (aka flesh eating bacteria).

We will be making this card along with 3 others for a total of 8 cards (2 of each design) on Saturday 3/8/14 from 12-3 pm.  Kits will be available if you are unable to make the class in person but you must call the store to sign up.

**I also made an error on the Copics needed for this class.  You DO NOT need to bring C3, YR18, or Y38 with you** 

I am looking forward to creating with you!
Cindy








No comments:

Post a Comment