Sunday, February 23, 2014

More samples for the Northwoods Floral Card Class

Here are 2 more of the cards we will be making on Saturday 3/8/14 from 12 - 3 pm in my all new Northwoods Floral card class.  I promise that there will be a 4th card, but my crazy schedule has not allowed me to sit down and work on it. 

I love the quality of the Northwoods stamps and am always impressed when I use them.  You get a great image every time.

We are doing a lot of coloring in this class.  Please bring the following Copics if you own them:

FV2
BV family:  01, 02
V family:  20
Y family: 000, 02, 06, 15, 38
C family:  1, 3, 9
YG family:  17, 67
R family:  81, 83, 85, 29, 89
YR family:  18
W7

If you own it, please bring Wink Of Stella pen in Yellow.  Bring sharp scissors too!

Stay tuned for the 4th card and the Copics needed to create it.



I look forward to creating with you soon!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment