Sunday, February 2, 2014

NEW CLASS Sneak peek: Northwoods Floral Cards

Here is a small sneak peek from my upcoming class featuring the new floral Northwoods stamps.  I love a beautifully drawn flower and this latest release from Northwoods has lots of wonderful flowers.  This class will be on Saturday March 8th from 12 - 3 pm and we will be making a total of 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs).  We will be doing a lot of Copic coloring. 

Here is the first card (really hard to see the sparkle in my photo)...


Using this stamp....

I think this card would be perfect for a birthday, Easter, Mother's Day, sympathy, and on and on.  I can see the rose in lots of different colors too. 

Card #2


Stay tuned for the other samples and a supply list.

I am looking forward to creating with you soon!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment