I made this card in one of my Stampendous card classes. It was so popular, that I made it on the December Demo Day. Kirstin, the director, finally had a chance to edit the video to share.
Here are the written instructions
Silent Night Stampendous Stamp
Stampendous Starry Night Embossing powder
WOW! Silver Glitter Embossing powder
Ranger Glossy paper
Ranger Alcohol Ink in Denim and Silver
Ranger Blending Solution
Ranger Felt tool for the Alochol inks
- Use 5 drops of Denim Alcohol ink, 1 drop of silver and some blending solution on the ranger felt tool.
- Use the tool to pounce the color onto the glossy paper until you like the color.
- Stamp Silent Night on the glossy paper with Versamark ink.
- Sprinkle with Starry Night embossing powder and heat set.
- Edge the image with Versamark ink.
- Sprinkle with silver Glitter embossing powder and heat set.
- Attach the top layer with pop dots.