Monday, January 12, 2015

Documented Faith

Hi Everyone,

A number of ladies in the Documented Life group also do the Documented Faith group by Stephanie Akerman.  If you want to join her group also, I have the links below.


The January focus word is TRUTH.
It is a focus word.  You can create around it, make some notes about it, journal about it, study..whatever you want to do or not do is simply up to you.

The second verse of the month   is from the book of  Psalms, chapter 25, vs. 4-5  For all other translations of this verse, please check out BibleGateway for TONS of great information.

"Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you  all day long."

"...guide me in Your truth..."

Here is other information about this project for your reference:

Documented Faith 2015 Site http://homegrownhospitality.typepad.com/df/

Facebook Group 
There is a closed Facebook Group that I have set up where we can have conversations, share our work and encourage one another.  The reason it is closed is simply to keep out the crud (spammers).  All you have to do is request to be added.  Some of you have already been added so please check your "groups" list on your Facebook Page.  The name of our group is "Documented Faith" 

No comments:

Post a Comment