Thursday, January 8, 2015

Friday's Meeting Goal Setting & Where to Start

Hi Everyone,

Only 2 days before we, start on the Documented Life Journey.  My goal for the first meeting is that we get to know each other a bit and work on setting our goals for the meetings and for our journals.  

We have the Dylusions Journal in stock at Photo Scraps if you want to just pick up your books on Friday for the meeting.   I will have out some gesso, book papers & gelatos to play with.   Please bring paper towels, any paints or other mediums you want to work with, paint brushes, pens, heat gun (if you think you will need this for drying pages).  In general, I will not be providing the mediums to play with.


Here are some examples from the Facebook Page for Documented Life.

Terri Kahrs

The DLP challenge for week #1 was goals, and I expressed my non-specific creative goals with a Black Ultra-Fine Sharpie between drips of Gelatos. As the theme is the "written page", I used a dictionary behind my colored swirls.



Debi Walton Huntsman



I really liked this page too! from - Beth Forenz The Documented Life Project 2015 - The Journal

This is my first time doing anything like this. I used a lot of new things that I had never used before like gesso and gel medium. I'm still getting the hang of what to use when, but I think I'm hooked!



I love this goals page from Julie Hummel Ryver The Documented Life Project 2015 - The Journal



I just saw this today by Erin Merz Stahl.   I love how she has a journal block for each day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment