Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cutest card ever??


This card has nothing to do with what the Design Team is doing this month, but it has everything to do with using a new toy, the Polar White Flower Soft that we got in a week or so ago. While we did get quite a shipment in, it is going quick, so come in while you can!

For those of you not familiar with Flower Soft, it is yet another way to embellish and add dimension, texture, and WOW factor to your cards, scrapbook pages, and altered art projects. It is fun, and super easy to use. I am teaching a 4 card class at the end of this month featuring Flower Soft. Come join me!

But let's get back to this super cute (maybe the cutest ever?) sheep card...For this one, I used Flower Soft in Polar White, Memento ink, Copic markers, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, some Dew Drops, a heart punch, and an awesome stamp set from Unity called Love Ewe. I must admit, it is my one and only stamp of sheep, but it was so darn cute that I couldn't resist it!!

And while I'm at it, I'll also include a pic of another card I did with the Polar White Flower Soft; this time its a winter tree scene. Again, I used a Cuttlebug folder, Memento ink, Copic Markers, and Dew Drops, but also some ribbon and a tree stamp. I used one of my favorite layouts (3 panels in the background) and I really pleased with how the card turned out.
Both of these cards are in the store if you'd like to see them up close and in person.

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. awww Cindy too cute!!! I really like the tree card!!! Mmm... my next card??? hint... lol
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete