Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello from Gina A!

Hello fellow scrappers!
Hope you are all enjoying some good scrapping time in the nice cool air conditioning during these hot summer days. As many of you know, my family just moved at the beginning of this month. What a joy to finally unpack my scrap supplies and dig into the MME designs for this month's Design Team! I've had a lovely 6 x 6 K&Co album that was given to me by a friend (thanks Susan!) and I've been saving it for "just the right thing". Well, the MME "Ooh La La" papers matched perfectly so I was able to create this entire book about our church life with just a few of the 2-sided papers supplemented with cardstock from my "scrap stash". (Even if you aren't attracted to the beautiful colors in this line, don't you just LOVE the name?!?!?) I embellished with some fibers, a few of our Creative Cafe buttons, and the Ooh La La accessory sheet. (I even used some of the "price strip" off several sheets of paper as an embellishment, as well as the discarded portion of the accessory sheet as a scalloped edge on two pages!) Stop in to see the finished album at the store - I added extra pictures in slide-outs and fold-outs and sliced the doors of the front-door picture of our church for the opening page so I'd have a clever spot for some intro-journaling.
Happy Scrappin' ! Gina A.



No comments:

Post a Comment