Saturday, August 1, 2009

Welcome to August!




Here it is, August and the dog days of summer. It also means that we have new projects to show off. Our focus this month is on the new My Mind's Eye lines. There are several and they are all gorgeous! I love MME with it huge variety of patterns and colors, not to mention the thickness and quality of their paper, and don't forget that lots of their papers come "preblinged" with glitter. I was practically drooling when Tracy showed me what we were getting to create with.




From what we could choose in the new lines, I dove right in and grabbed Halloween. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Maybe it is the candy, maybe it is seeing all the kids dressed up and carefree, or maybe its the candy :) I've always loved Halloween and horror movies/books and spooks and ghosts and all the stuff that goes along with it. This is also my favorite holiday to create cards for, and I may even try a layout using some photos from last year's costume ball at my children's elementary school. I am not making any promises though :)




Here are the first 2 cards I've made using MME's holiday line. These 2 cards are cute and fun, but be prepared for spooky and creepy as the month goes on. Make sure to come in to the store and see all the different design team creations!

Cindy


1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous creations you have here!! Love your halloween cards too! Thanks for sharing, I'm just popping in via the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete