Saturday, August 8, 2009

Loving My Mind's Eye!!!


Hello all from Lisa H.!! I couldn't be more thrilled with this month's company for the Design Team. MME has the happiest designs and freshest color schemes; and I have to admit, it makes scrappin' oh so much easier when all the embellies/papers coordinate. Several things I did to this layout to make it special: 1. I used a craft knife (I like the EKSuccess retractable knife) to cut into the pink swirl to allow 2 of the photos to tuck behind it. 2. I used lime greens stickles to highlight the green dots around the swirls--I love to accent with a little bling! 3. I used light green dew drops on the flowers on the top left corner of the right page--love those little rascals! I put them on everything!! 4. Last, I used the bird diecut on the bottom left page to create a place to hide my journaling block--just pull on the green ribbons and viola! instant story. Hope to see you soon at the store---lots of great new products and inspiration for you! I'm off the beach, hoorah!! Lisa H.--aka: the tall Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment