Monday, August 31, 2009

September Classes

Hi,
Lisa Hetrick here. Just popping in to let you know that the September schedule is live and ready to ROCK. There is a lot of scrappy, artsy, card making goodness lined up for September. So, check it OUT NOW! Sure hope you will join us.

Join me Tuesday, September 15, 6-8 pm for a card making class using my newest Unity creation, Bevy of Butterflies. This is a big honkin' butterfly set. You'll create six cards, two of each design, complete with envelopes. We're using some Glimmer Mist in this class, and of course we gotta bling it up with jewels and dew drops. The designs are for all occasions and you can customize with sentiments you choose. And .... I have a surprise for packaging it all up. I'm dreaming that one up RIGHT NOW. Lots of layers, lots of fun. Hope to see you there. Here's the pic.
Join me for
Copic 101 on Wednesday, September 16, 6-8 pm and Copic 102 on Wednesday, September 23, 1-3 pm

AND there's MORE...
Do you LOVE, LOVE, LOVEY this stamp set?

I do... I do... This is called A HODGEPODGE of HAPPINESS, a new Mega stamp set from Unity that I had the pleasure to be a part of its creation. So many versatile stamps in this set. Lots of stampy goodness.

SO....
It's just
TOO GOOD, not to do a MEGA CARD CLASS with it.

Join me on
Sunday, September 27 from 1-4ish for this HODGEPODGE OF HAPPINESS card class. I'm creating the samples RIGHT NOW...

How does...
12 window like cards with envelopes, multi-layered, multi-techniqued, oversized, ribbon, bling, brads, some acetate, and pretty much anything I can dream up while I'm creating them, GRAB YOU. Join me. Limit 12 to this class. It's going to be a blast. PICS soon, I promise.

Okay, I've rambled enough. Don't forget to check out the new September calendar.


Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment