Friday, August 7, 2009

It's GETTING SPOOKY!

Hi Everyone,
Lisa Hetrick here. Just a couple of things to share with you all this lovely Friday. As you may know, the new design team projects for the month of August are up in the store. This month we all worked with the NEW My Minds Eye line, just released. I chose all the funky and fun Halloween themed products for my creations. AND....

I'm also showcasing some of my new UNITY releases. Hot of the presses, just last week in fact. They were debuted at CHA in Orlando and you are getting a SNEEKIE PEEKIE because pics aren't even up on the Unity website, yet. No worries.... Tracy ordered everything. NEW HOLIDAY stamp sets TOO.

Don't you just love this turkey. It's from a new set called BUILD A TURKEY, designed by my fabby friend Lindsay Spencer for Unity.
Next up.... Supa DUPA fun Autumn set created for Unity. This set is HUGE. Big Pumpkins and leaves and sentiments and a whimsically fun swash of leaves blowing in the wind. I collaborated with my Unity gal pal Lindsay on this one. OH MY, Check out the MY MINDS EYE. LOVE THAT DAMASK from the Halloween Line.
And finally......
I whipped up this cute little CD case/mini scrapbook album using all the Halloween line from MME. You WILL LOVEY the die cuts in this line. The papers are yummo and the die cuts are graphic and fun. I also added my new CANDY CORN TREE stamp from Unity in here. Super fun.

Just one more thing.... There's still ROOM in my class coming up next week. We are debuting the NEW MEMORY BOX holiday line of stamps, papers and card bases. In my class, you'll create all of these cards and use my new Unity Holiday sentiments. Of course we are using Copics in this class, too. Oh and bling. Did I mention the Bling. They are HUGE and perfect for cards and scrapbooking. SIGN UP. CALL NOW. I see you.... Pick up the phone and call the store. Tee hee.

See you soon. There is still ROOM in tomorrow's COPIC 102 class. JOIN ME for some serious COPIC FUN.

Lisa :)

1 comment:

  1. hmmm. a lot of goodness here...LOVED the cd case/mini album...need that! Love the cards since you know I can't do em'! Hope to see you guys soon! The Autumn set was right up my alley; fantastic!

    kat blue

    ReplyDelete