Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beach Babes

I was so excited to use We R Memory Keepers Vintage Blue line for our latest Design Team project! The colors and the embellishments were suited to so many of my photos it was hard to choose. I finally settled on beach photos from last summer as beach layouts are some of my faves to do! I was inspired by the embellie "you are my favorite" as we joke about that in my house all the time. Using Photo Scraps print services I blew up a pix of my 3 children together to 8x10to use on the first page. On page two I added pictures of my two sisters' children at the beach. We R's Flocked Lace made the perfect accent going across the page. The alphabets I used came exclusively in the Scrapbook Pad! The Scrapbook Pad is such a great buy with 3 sheets of each paper in the line, plus alphabet stickers, and exclusive embellishments. I topped off my layouts with a few Dew Drops. I just love these monthly collections from We R Memory Keepers! I cannot wait for March's 72 & Sunny line!

No comments:

Post a Comment