Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bo Bunny "Bucket Full of Memories"

Hi From Lisa C,
Bo Bunny is always one of my most favorite companies and this spring, they did it again! The new Paradise beach line just had to come home with me the same day I unpacked the boxes at the store! This first layout I created used the back-side of Lingo as the base then layered with Locals on the left side of the page. Next I used the Embossed Curve Edger Punch from EK Success on two papers (Surf and Paradise) and layered them. My favorite components on my layout are the giant "bucket full of memories" from the Paradise Cut-outs and the journaling box from the Combo Sticker sheet. Why are they my favorites? Because if you look closely you will see I added real sand from Mudd Puddles!!! Finallly, I added a few shells from the 12x12 Chipboard sheet and a few iCandy Brads. Looking at this page I can almost smell the salty air and feel the sand between my toes. Come on summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment